Call for Companies
Want exposure to Chicago schools, educator feedback, and valuable implementation and outcome data? Pilot your product with the LEAP Pilot Network!
The LEAP Innovations Pilot Network works directly with forward-thinking educators and technology companies to identify, implement and evaluate personalized learning approaches and edtech products.
In the Pilot Network, companies benefit from product pilots with high-fidelity implementation, gain visibility with district and school leaders, and receive valuable qualitative and quantitative feedback on their products. Following the 2014-2015 school year, 86 percent of Pilot Network school teams adopted their edtech product after pilots ended.
Why should companies participate?
- High-Fidelity Implementation
- To ensure your product is used well, we preselect schools, provide onsite support, and offer expert coaching for educators and administrators
- Visibility with District and School Leaders
- We work directly with Chicago Public Schools, and we provide district and school decision makers with expert feedback and research reports about your product
- Chicago is home to the third largest school district in the country, one of the largest charter school systems, and the largest Catholic school system
- What works in Chicago is relevant nationally, and we spread the word
- We hold showcases and other events for educators, investors, the Chicago community and other thought leaders to offer even more visibility and potential customers
- Insight from top experts and users
- Our curation process relies on world-class experts in business, learning science, and education to review your product and provide feedback to you
- If schools select a different product than yours to pilot, you get feedback from them as to why
What kinds of edtech products are eligible?
- Offer K-8 Math and ELA content programs that enable personalized learning OR
- Offer tools or platforms that help teachers implement standards-based grading and/or support students in showing evidence of learning, receiving formative feedback, or pacing their own learning
Interested? Read more here, or fill out the interest form below to get started.
Ready to apply? Get the instructions here.