How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in piloting with LEAP.
The application will provide LEAP, our curation panelists and school/district partners with a rich picture of your product. The application consists of a blend of written responses, fully-functional demo accounts and demo videos/walkthroughs. All components are due Friday December 1, 2017 at 11:59PM CT. We strongly recommend that applications with video submissions are completed by Friday, November 17, 2017 to allow for any revisions.
For more information on how LEAP defines personalized learning, please review the LEAP Learning Framework.
Online Application & Submission
Submit your three 2-minute videos via file-hosting links in the online application above. Videos must meet the following specifications:
- Video length: Each video must be 2 minutes or less (strictly enforced)
* LEAP reserves the right to request re-recordings should videos not address the prompts below, are not under 2 minutes each, or for any quality reasons.
- File type: MP4 (MPEG-4, preferably h.264)
- File Hosting: Use a publicly available and static hosting site, with a link live until July 1, 2018 Ex.: Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive
- Video resolution: 720p:1280x720 (compressed)
*Please note that recording your video in fullscreen will enhance the resolution.