Client Success Associate
We are looking for a Client Success Associate who shares our fierce commitment to improving education outcomes for all students, who embraces our spirit of innovation, and who is looking for an opportunity to join an organization that is on the cutting edge of education.
The Client Success Associate ensures that educators engaging with LEAP products and programs have a smooth and efficient experience. This includes supporting the development of processes and the subsequent management of those processes, enabled by technology, for efficient operations behind the scenes, as well as providing thoughtful customer support through a problem-solving orientation and prompt responses to customer outreach.
With the goal of creating an exceptional customer experience, the Client Success Associate is detail-oriented, proactive, considerate, and highly collaborative with both cross-functional teammates and LEAP customers.
- Contribute to the development of necessary onboarding procedures and execute those procedures for each of LEAP’s products and programs.
- Implement rostering and attendance tracking for all LEAP products and programs, ensuring that records are accurate and timely.
- Manage and coordinate logistics communications that need to be sent to program participants under the direction of the professional learning team, and execute as directed.
- Manage Insightly CRM uploads related to all LEAP products and programs, ensuring timeliness and continual data accuracy.
- Serve as a SME on Insightly CRM, contributing leadership and expertise to ongoing enhancement projects.
- Support the documentation and verification of all ISBE (IL State Board of Education) and Learning Hub (exclusively CPS) hour reporting, auditing and crediting for LEAP program participants and communicate the information via email.
Client Success Experience Administration:
- Serve as the LEAP solutions expert by learning about all products and programs to quickly respond to client inquiries.
- Serve as the hub for the client lifecycle to support strategic account management, successful onboarding, ongoing training and support.
- Manage customer requests and questions through prompt responses, and by identifying and notifying the appropriate LEAP team members to respond, and communicating with your supervisor and tracking resolutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be the voice of our users within the organization to identify common concerns, elevate more complex questions, and relay opportunities for improvement.
- Communicate with clarity and empathy, both orally and in writing, incorporating appropriate context in each message.
Partnership and Sales Support:
- Schedule pitches / meetings with prospects.
- Send the weekly opportunity pipeline update.
- Extract the pipeline data to create slides for the leadership team.
- Send out relevant information as needed following meetings.
- Work with the Learning Insights and Research team as needed on custom pitch slides/decks.
- Coordinate CRM data pulls, as needed, for the CEO/leadership team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment where expectations are high for quality and goal achievement within accelerated timeframes. They will have the following:
- Commitment to integrate and sustain a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens throughout all of LEAP’s internal and external work and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience that includes 1-3 years of tangible work experience in operations, customer service
- Proficiency in CRM applications, Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to take direct ownership of projects and demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and drive collaborative work
- Demonstrated leadership experience (volunteering, club leadership, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Excellent health benefits, 403b plan, group life insurance and generous PTO.
Start Date: Position currently available.
Application: Phone inquiries are not accepted. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include position name in the subject line of your email.