We are looking for a Product Manager who shares our fierce commitment to improving education outcomes for all students, who embraces our spirit of innovation, and who is looking for an opportunity to join an organization that is on the cutting edge of education.
The Product Manager will support LEAP’s rapid growth, helping to revolutionize education and dramatically strengthen the academic performance of elementary and high school aged children. Integrating and sustaining a diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racist lens throughout your work will help foster the most equitable and just outcomes for the students, educators, schools and communities LEAP serves.
The Product Manager will provide strategic analysis and execution in the areas of product management and planning and build our product experiences. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team and develop and execute on product (s) strategies. You will build LEAP’s product portfolio experience and drive growth, backed by strong quantitative and qualitative data, research and analytics.
- Build our product experience and drive growth backed by strong quantitative and qualitative data.
- Create simple, user first product strategies.
- Present a complete view of the service along with existing bottlenecks and potential solutions.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Understand the competitor landscape and become the ‘go to person’ for competitor insight. Uses this insight to inform product strategy and identify sustainable competitive advantages for their use case.
- Contribute to building and prioritizing product strategy and OKRs based on company goals.
- Own and drive product and feature roadmap to fruition, and becomes an internal specialist of the product line.
- Analyze and utilize competitive and market intelligence to improve partner satisfaction and retention rates.
- Regularly interact with product user groups, industry leaders and the learning community to stay abreast of industry trends/changes.
Growth & Marketing:
- Analyze data around product flow, consumer metrics, market segmentation to strategize and inform user engagement work.
- Discover growth opportunities in the product from funnel conversion rates and user experience by exploring customer activity within the product.
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt landing pages and messaging for specific markets.
- Integrate business needs into project planning while managing dependencies.
- Successfully deliver tasks without being overwhelmed by constraints.
- Proactively exchange feedback with relevant stakeholders to ensure concepts meet the intended project goals.
- Document the requirements for each feature, by documenting research findings, roadmaps, research studies etc.
- Coordinate product planning with stakeholders to ensure comprehensive market readiness given market trending, compliance concerns and other relevant drivers.
- Evangelize and socialize product and service strategy, vision and value proposition with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Build dashboards to define and analyze the metrics that inform the success of LEAP products and projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, results-oriented environment where expectations are high for quality and goal achievement within accelerated timeframes. He/she will have the following:
- Commitment to integrate and sustain a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens throughout all of LEAP’s internal and external work and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years demonstrated experience with developing interactive products in a product ownership capacity, ideally in EdTech
- Expertise in digital product management managing/ LMS product delivery
- Proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated project management, organization, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be self-directed and own your responsibilities
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and drive collaborative work
- Comfort with ambiguity
- A passion for equity in education as demonstrated through academic study, volunteerism, or work in public sector roles, and a commitment to LEAP’s mission
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Excellent health benefits, 403b plan, group life insurance and generous PTO.
Start Date: Position currently available.
Application: Phone inquiries are not accepted. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please include position name in the subject line of your email.